ArtsFest 2018 ARTivity Zone & Community Booth Application
Deadline to apply December 15, 2018
The 32nd annual ArtsFest, A Celebration of the Arts, is an outdoor arts event showcasing a juried exhibition of 125+ outstanding fine artists and featuring activities which include live entertainment, artist demonstrations and interactive art activities for youth. ArtsFest will take place Saturday, February 9 and Sunday, February 10, 2019 along East Ocean Boulevard and Memorial Park, located in Stuart, Florida.
As part of our Community Outreach, ArtsFest is inviting area Non-Profit Organizations, Community groups, and High Schools clubs to participate in the festival. For organizations to be considered, they must meet the following guidelines:
Rules / Regulations:
- Participants MUST be a Non-Profit Organization or High School serving Martin County, Florida area.
- Booth fees are $225 and include a 10' x 10' white tent, table, 2 chairs, and admission for 8 volunteers ($80 value).
- Space is limited to a 10' x 10' area. Additional space may be requested depending on activity.
- Fee may be waived if providing hands-on activity for festival patrons.
- Guidelines for booth organizations with coupons or samples:
- Organizations staff may not walk into the crowd to pass out information.
- All information about product must be dispersed through the booth space.
- Only approved products and information as described in the vendor sign-up sheet may be dispersed from booth space. If organization disperses any additional items without written approval from ArtsFest Event Director, the booth may be shut down immediately and no refund will be considered.
- No sales of food, beverage, or goods is permitted. High Schools clubs may sell artwork ONLY.
- Corporate sponsors of your organization may not post signs, banners, or handouts from the booth unless they are also a corporate sponsor of The Arts Council Inc.
- Your display tent must be open and manned during ALL normal ArtsFest Operating Hours (10 am-5 pm, Sat and 10am-5pm, Sun). Any closed or unmanned booth will be shut down for the remainder of the event and no refund considered.
- Exhibitors are required to decorate their booth space appropriately. You will be responsible for tablecloths, table skirting, and signage. Signage may not be placed outside of the booth area.
- ArtsFest is not responsible for any valuables left in your area. Please secure your belongings at night.
Please complete form below to agree to terms. Once application is approved, a follow up email will be sent with payment instructions (if applicable).