ArtsFest 2018 Community Booth Application
Deadline to apply December 15, 2017.
This year the Community & Kids Area is will be "Harry Potter" themed and ask organizations to plan activities within this theme.
Click HERE for a list of activity ideas!
Rules / Regulations:
- Booths are for non-profit organizations only.
- Booth fee: $225 for 10' x 10' white tent, table and chairs. Space is limited to a 10' x 10' area.
- Corporate sponsors of your organization may not post signs, banners, or handouts from the booth unless they are also a corporate sponsor of The Arts Council Inc.
- No sales of imported items are allowed.
- ONLY High School Artists may sell artwork in non-profit booths.
Please sign below to agree to terms. Once application is approved, a follow up email will be sent with payment instructions (if applicable).