Local & Emerging Artist Tent Application
Deadline to apply December 15, 2017
Rules / Regulations:
- Artists are required to be on-site throughout the weekend to handle all sales and patron questions. All artwork displayed must be available for sale at the event. Florida Sales Tax (currently 6%) is the sole responsibility of the participating artist. No commission on sales will be collected by The Arts Council.
- Accepted artists will receive an approximate area of 6'w x 6'h hanging space on display panels and room for a small print rack or table in a shared 10' x 10' tent. Artists are responsible for their own hanging material requirements (hooks, signs, etc). Special arrangements for sculptures must be made in advance.
- Set-up will be Saturday, February 10 from 8 - 10am. Breakdown will begin at 5pm on Sunday, February 11. No early breakdown is allowed.
- The tent is ONLY accessible by dollying-in, so be aware that participants will NOT be able to drive in to load-in or load-out.
- Complete entry form, and upload 3 - 5 images below of your art by December 15, 2017.
- Artists will be notified by early January if they have been accepted and a display fee of $80 will be due by January 20, 2018.