Local & Emerging Artist Tent Application
Deadline to apply December 15, 2017
Rules / Regulations:
- Artists are required to be on-site throughout the weekend to handle all sales and patron questions. All artwork displayed must be available for sale at the event. Florida Sales Tax (currently 6%) is the sole responsibility of the participating artist. No commission on sales will be collected by The Arts Council.
- Accepted artists will receive an approximate area of 6'w x 6'h hanging space on display panels and room for a small print rack or table in a shared 10' x 10' tent. Artists are responsible for their own hanging material requirements (hooks, signs, etc). Special arrangements for 3D work must be made in advance. (Display area should be ORIGINAL artowrk only. Additional prints, gicless, etc are allowed to be for available for sale.)
- Set-up will be Saturday, February 10 from 8am - 10am. Breakdown will begin at 5pm on Sunday, February 11. No early breakdown is allowed.
- The tent is ONLY accessible by dollying-in, so be aware that participants will NOT be able to drive in to load-in or load-out.
- Complete entry form, and upload 3 - 5 images below of your art by December 15, 2017.
- Artists will be notified by early January if they have been accepted and a display fee of $90 will be due by January 20, 2018.